PESCHECK is ISO 27001 certified
WE CARE ABOUT DATA SECURITY
What does the ISO 27001 standard expect?
An organisation’s information security management system (ISMS) are established, put into place, kept up to date, and is continually improved, according to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard. According to this widely recognized global security standard, PESCHECK must:
- Systematically assess our information security risks, taking into consideration the impact of threats and vulnerabilities
- We create and implement a thorough set of information security controls and other risk management techniques
- We have a comprehensive management approach in place to make sure that the information security controls consistently satisfy our requirements
What does this mean for our clients?
As a result of this certification, we can assure you that data is secured in accordance with the highest standard and that our dashboard is reliable. This way you have more time to focus on the things that really matter, like staff recruitment. This ensures the following:
- That customer data is rigorously protected
- We assess, minimize and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
- That we strive for operational excellence regarding our IT, HR and information process
Independent third-party auditors perform the certification. Our compliance with this internationally-recognized standard and code of practice is evidence of our commitment to information security. To view PESCHECK’s certification, use the following link to our BSI certificate profile. Or go to the Certificate and Client Directory search on the British Standards Institution (BSI) website, to view the certification.